The International Journal of Music is a resource consulted daily not only by professionals and enthusiasts, but also by a large number of music students. Let us help you spread the word about your event, whether it’s a festival, a course, or a competition.
Below is more information on the different marketing options.
Publication of an article about your event.
The article may be
- a press release (written and submitted by you), or
- a 600+ word feature written by us and published after your approval.
It will be published within the instrumental specialty or specialties of your choice (i.e., it may be an event for cellists only, or for all string players, or for all musicians in general).
Whatever your choice, once the article is published, it will also be
- listed on our Facebook page,
- posted on our Instagram account,
- tweeted on our Twitter profile, and
- sent to our 11,000+ subscribers in our next newsletter (no date determined).
Sizes and placements:
- 300 x 250 – Medium Rectangle (sidebar on desktop, below the content on mobile).
- 728 x 90 – Leaderboard (above the content).
You can include as many banners as you want so that they alternate randomly, and you can replace them as many times as you want. This is at no additional cost.
The banner(s) may be in image or video format.
You must send us the banner(s) already designed and ready to be placed on our website. If this is not possible, we can provide you with an extra design service.
Your banners might randomly alternate with those of other advertisers.
You will have access to real-time statistics to measure the performance of your banners.
We will send our 11,000+ subscribers a newsletter talking exclusively about your event.
You will not share it with any other advertiser, nor with any other content. Only you will be the star.
No segmentation is available; the message is sent to the entire database.
You will have access to real-time statistics to measure the performance of your tailored newsletter.
Steps to Advertise with the International Journal of Music
- Pay online for the service(s) you need—see below for rates and payment links.
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) attaching:
- Receipt of payment.
- Required stuff, including:
- In the case of an article (press release): the article itself, ready for publication in proficient English.
- In the case of an article (feature): a summary so that one of our authors can write the final article.
- In the case of a banner: the banner(s) itself/themselves.
- In the case of a banner + design service: some artwork or ideas to help us design a banner to your liking.
- In the case of a tailored newsletter: relevant information and links that we should include in the message.
Rates and Payment Links
(All prices are in US dollars.)
1 article, 1 specialty: $70 payment link
1 article, 2 to 6 specialties: $135 payment link
1 article, 7+ specialties: $180 payment link
1 article, 1 specialty: $150 payment link
1 article, 2 to 6 specialties: $215 payment link
1 article, 7+ specialties: $260 payment link
Both the Medium Rectangle banner and the Leaderboard banner have the same price. The difference is whether they are in image or video format.
Our banners are not booked per month but per views. This is the fairest for you, because there are months with more visitors than others. In addition, your banners might alternate with banners from other advertisers. So, paying per views, whatever happens, you will be paying exactly for what you are getting.
Banner(s), image format: $10 per 1,000 views payment link
Banner(s), video format: $20 per 1,000 views payment link
You can book as many thousands of views as you wish.
We can have your banners displayed only on specific specialty content, helping you get the most out of your budgetary efforts.
Extra design service for 1 banner (if needed): $35 payment link
1 tailored newsletter: $900 payment link